Sydney Morning Herald
- Missing seven-year-old boy Tenshin Booby found - February 28, 2015
Police have found a seven-year-old boy who had been missing since 11am on Saturday in Wagga Wagga.
- Melbourne thunderstorms: Toddler killed - February 28, 2015
Winds gusting at up to 130 kilometres an hour were sweeping through the city, as Melburnians are being warned to brace for a “very dangerous” thunderstorm.
- 'Batman and Robin' goal celebration triggers Dortmund victory - February 28, 2015
Borussia Dortmund needed 'superhero' help from Marco Reus and Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang to score three times in eight minutes late on for a 3-0 home win over Ruhr Valley rivals Schalke 04 on Saturday and claim a fourth straight Bundesliga win.
- Live Cricket World Cup 2015: England v Sri Lanka - February 28, 2015
Crucial pool A game with the winner likely to face an easier opponent in the quarter-finals.
- Russian opposition leader Boris Nemtsov shot dead in Moscow - February 28, 2015
The Russian opposition politician and former deputy prime minister Boris Nemtsov has been shot and killed by four shots in central Moscow, the Russian government said in a statement, according to the Interfax news agency.
- Parents of accused killer speak ahead of Morgan Huxley trial - February 28, 2015
The parents of a young man charged the murder of Neutral Bay businessman Morgan Huxley say there is never a day when they do not think about the grief and loss of the victim's family.
- Police investigate suspected murder in Calwell - February 28, 2015
A man is assisting police with enquiries after a woman was found dead in a Calwell house.
- France not a great team anymore: Philippe Saint-Andre - February 28, 2015
France coach Philippe Saint-Andre admitted that Les Bleus were "not a great team" after their 20-13 home defeat by Wales in the Six Nations on Saturday.
- Thriller Live review: Slick tribute to King of Pop will get you in the end - February 28, 2015
Developed by super fan Adrian Grant from a series of annual tribute concerts he began in 1991 at London's Hammersmith Palais, Thriller Live unfolds on the Lyric theatre stage exactly as advertised. It's the Thriller album done live.
- Mike Baird makes $60m whitegoods pledge to boost energy effeciency - February 28, 2015
The $61.4-million pledge would fund interest-free loans and discounts on new energy-efficient washing machines, water heaters and fridges.
- Homeless figures up and $21 million from Millers Point sales but Dave, Jamie and Leroy in tents have other concerns - February 28, 2015
Services for the homeless are full to capacity as hundreds sleep rough on Sydney's streets.
- Wayne Rooney breaks goal drought as referee sends off wrong man - February 28, 2015
Wayne Rooney ended his eight-game Premier League scoring drought with a brace as Manchester United climbed above Arsenal into third with a 2-0 win over Sunderland.
- Bulls beat Sharks in thriller - February 28, 2015
The Bulls put a disastrous start to the Super Rugby season behind them on Saturday with a thrilling 43-35 triumph over the Sharks in a South African derby.
- Dozens accused of drug offences at Sydney music festivals - February 28, 2015
Sixteen people have been charged with drug offences at Sydney's Soundwave Music Festival.
- Stormers hold off Lions after the siren - February 28, 2015
Solid stoppage-time defending earned the Stormers a 22-19 away Super Rugby victory over the Lions on Saturday at Ellis Park in Johannesburg.
- Grim news for Bali nine duo – plans for execution all but complete, Jokowi resolute - February 28, 2015
Preparations for the transfer of the Bali nine duo to "execution island" is all but complete.
- Man dead after park brawl near Sydney - February 28, 2015
A man has died in a park north-west of Sydney after an apparent brawl, police say.
- Italy stun Scotland with last-gasp victory - February 28, 2015
Perseverance pays off for Italy as late penalty secures unlikely Six Nations win at Murrayfield.
- Man crashes car into crime scene after fatal stabbing - February 28, 2015
Police are speaking to a man who crashed his car at the scene of a fatal stabbing in NSW's Hunter region.
- Party room appears to have already decided Tony Abbott's fate - February 28, 2015
Many Coalition MPs seem to accept a change in leadership is inevitable, but are unwilling to trigger it themselves.