- Swing to Labor in early voting, analyst - November 30, 2014
The Labor opposition is experiencing an early swing to it as votes are counted in the Victorian election.
- McIlroy's meltdown at the Australian Open - November 29, 2014
World No.1 and defending champion Rory McIlroy has carded double and triple bogeys in a third-round howler at the Australian Open.
- PNG teen Bradley Bola treasures a future without pain after life-changing surgery - November 29, 2014
A month after life-changing surgery in Australia, Papua New Guinean teenager Bradley Bola is in midst of a strong recovery.
- RL All Stars match set for February 13 - November 29, 2014
The All Stars match has returned to the NRL schedule, and will be played next year on February 13 on the Gold Coast.
- Science used to explain Santa and Rudolph - November 29, 2014
Scientists at a New Zealand university say modern science and recent developments explain how Santa Claus manages to deliver presents all around the w [...]
- Fans wild for 88-second 'Star Wars' teaser - November 29, 2014
A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away, a helmetless stormtrooper appeared in frame, panicked and sweaty in the middle of vast desert landscape, ki [...]
- Ferguson protests continue in malls across US on Black Friday - November 29, 2014
US protesters forced a crowded St Louis mall to close for around two hours, demanding a boycott to post-Thanksgiving shopping and justice for an unarm [...]
- Universities go bush to boost regional student numbers - November 29, 2014
Students from regional areas in Western Australia are being encouraged to go to university. For a number of students, it would be the first time a fam [...]
- Australian Open to go down to the wire - November 29, 2014
Adam Scott is predicting a brutal challenge on the final day of the Australian Open with 23 players within six shots of the lead.
- Sperm can carry Ebola for 82 days: WHO - November 29, 2014
The WHO has released a statement saying that men hit by Ebola should "either abstain from sex ... or use condoms" for three months.