- Federer opens Basel campaign in style, Nadal progresses - October 23, 2014
Top seed Federer hit 12 winners in a 24-minute first set and the Swiss 17-time grand slam champion continued his domination in the second set without [...]
- Kosovo granted provisional Olympic recognition by IOC - October 23, 2014
BERLIN (Reuters) - Kosovo is on track to take part in its first ever Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro in 2016 after the region in the Balkans was grant [...]
- Garber says talk of personal rift with Klinsmann 'absurd' - October 23, 2014
BRIDGETOWN Barbados (Reuters) - Major League Soccer commissioner Don Garber said there is no personal rift with Juergen Klinsmann and that he plans to [...]
- Younis treasures century against Aust - October 23, 2014
Pakistan's Younis Khan has finally tasted the sweet success of a Test hundred against Australia.
- Former boss backs Cheika to shine - October 23, 2014
Irish rugby club Leinster took a punt on Michael Cheika back in 2005 and the club's boss believes he'll succeed as Wallabies coach.
- War crimes referral urged for North Korea - October 23, 2014
Australian judge Michael Kirby has urged the United Nations to seek war crimes prosecutions of North Korea's regime despite Pyongyang's &quo [...]
- Pardew struggled to face fans as Newcastle faltered - October 23, 2014
Saturday's nervy 1-0 win against promoted Leicester City at St James' Park, was the first victory in eight league games this season for 18th [...]
- League welcomes chancellor's support for London team - October 23, 2014
LONDON (Reuters) - The National Football League welcomed British chancellor George Osborne's support for a London-based team and remain focused o [...]
- Platini ponders women, children rule instead of closures - October 23, 2014
MOSCOW (Reuters) - CSKA Moscow will face no disciplinary action after several hundred people watched Tuesday's Champions League match against Man [...]
- Pakistan extends work on Ajmal's action - October 23, 2014
Suspended spinner Saeed Ajmal will be sent to England for assessment on his illegal action after undergoing two more weeks of work on it.