- Paper bomb at Turin derby injures 10 - media - April 26, 2015
ROME (Reuters) - At least 10 people were injured when a paper bomb exploded during the Turin soccer derby between Torino and Juventus on Sunday, Itali [...]
- Inspired Everton brush powder-puff United aside - April 26, 2015
LONDON (Reuters) - Manchester United's top-four aspirations suffered a setback as Louis van Gaal's side were blown away 3-0 by clinical Ever [...]
- Jessica Fox wins gold in Brazil - April 26, 2015
Jessica Fox has collected the gold medal in the women's K1 at the World Under 23 Championships in Brazil.
- Hopes high for Anzac future - April 26, 2015
Interest in Anzac Day was at record levels for the 100th anniversary but the Gallipoli dawn service is expected to be almost as busy in 2016.
- Torino beat Juventus for first time in 20 years - April 26, 2015
MILAN (Reuters) - Torino came from behind to beat Serie A leaders Juventus 2-1 in a pulsating derby on Sunday and prevail over their more glamorous ne [...]
- Radcliffe's emotional athletics farewell ends in tears - April 26, 2015
LONDON (Reuters) - Paula Radcliffe struggled to hold back the tears as she tore down the Mall in front of her adoring fans for the final time at the L [...]
- Germany's Kerber stuns Wozniacki to triumph in Stuttgart - April 26, 2015
BERLIN (Reuters) - Germany's Angelique Kerber came from a set down to outmuscle Caroline Wozniacki 3-6 6-1 7-5 on Sunday and win the Stuttgart Gr [...]
- Australian among Everest dead - April 26, 2015
A Mount Everest trek leader says an Australian was among several of his team members killed following an earthquake-triggered avalanche.
- Simon Yates quietly grows into grand Tour rider - April 26, 2015
LIEGE, Belgium (Reuters) - A modest Simon Yates believes he is still a long way from winning the Tour de France but the Briton already knows what he h [...]
- Suriname promise to vote for Van Praag in FIFA election - April 26, 2015
BERNE (Reuters) - Suriname have pledged to support Michael van Praag in next month's FIFA presidential election, becoming the first national asso [...]