- Mali arrests two hotel attack suspects - November 27, 2015
Two people have been arrested in Mali in connection with the deadly attack on a luxury hotel last week.
- Altice beats Canal+ to English Premier League rights in France - November 27, 2015
PARIS (Reuters) - Telecoms group Altice has won exclusive French broadcasting rights for English soccer's Premier League for the next three seaso [...]
- Proper agronomy a final test for Rio Games course - November 27, 2015
The Reserva de Marapendi layout, controversially built in an environmental reserve, was taken over at the weekend by the Brazilian Golf Confederation [...]
- Vic abortion protest law passes - November 27, 2015
A law banning protesters from harassing women outside abortion clinics has passed Victoria's upper house by 31 votes to eight.
- Bemelmans ready for daunting task of stopping Murray - November 27, 2015
GHENT, Belgium (Reuters) - Ruben Bemelmans was handed the unenviable task of trying to stop Andy Murray's bid to win the Davis Cup final for Brit [...]
- Coe quits ambassadorial role with Nike - November 27, 2015
MONACO (Reuters) - Sebastian Coe is stepping down from his ambassadorial role with Nike, the IAAF president said on Thursday.
- Hurricane strengthens as it nears Mexico - November 27, 2015
A hurricane nearing Mexico's coast has strengthened to Category 4 storm.
- Seebohm to continue record-breaking run - November 27, 2015
Australian swimming superstar Emily Seebhom will contest her favoured 200m backstroke on day three of the Australian Short Course Championships in Syd [...]
- Two arrested in Germany for planned attack - November 27, 2015
Two men have been arrested after a "hazardous" object was found in a car in Germany, forcing police to evacuate an area in Berlin.
- Sombre day for Hughes' family, mates - November 27, 2015
The third Test between Australia and New Zealand will start on the first anniversary of Phillip Hughes' death, making it a sombre occasion.